Saturday

Jerawat Resdung timbul di hidung

Assalamualaikum , Hi...
On this night i feel free to write. So i want to share with you about my breakout pimples pimple. It is hard to settel this breakout because of this will take a week to heal. Ya Allah! Please.... it is ashame and auch...
Kalau naik kat hidung, hu....habislah terpampang muka depan. Ha ha. 2 Hari lepas, hujung hidung saya mula rasa sakit sebab jerawat yang baru nak timbul. This is maybe because of i am clean up my house, swept all the dust.. I am allegic to dust, even i am wearing the mask to cover my nose.


So, bila dah naik jerawat besar ni, gelabah la... apa yang saya buat? What i do is......
Saya ambil minyak kelapa dara 3 biji sekali makan. Pagi n Malam. Macam mana saya boleh makan minyak kelapa dara ni? I have started this supplement last a few month. In my mind maybe i have sinus problem. I am afraid the sinus become serious and uncontrol, so i took virgin coconut oil for supplement. Prevention is better than cure....right? hehehe
And....  it is work. One day, i taught i got flu. But it is not. When i sneeze there are mucus. Ya Allah banyaknya.
I Feel better breathing after sneezing all the mucus.

What happen to my pimple? After i took 3 capsules on that morning, it become fade and healing. Alhamdullilah... its work on me.

So, for those who have the same problem or pimples or serious pimples please try this virgin coconut oil.
Hope this will be useful for you.

-----i am sorry, my english is not good. The Grammar is out. I am learning to keep it fluent.--------

No comments:

Post a Comment